IntelCenter Database (ICD)
The ICD contains 15 different data sources covering terrorist and rebel incidents, threats, videos, photos, logos, identification photos, hostages, maps and recognition photos of vehicles, weapons, clothing and more. It gives you a comprehensive one-stop shop for data from as recent as a few minutes ago to more than 20 years back on any computer, smart phone or tablet from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- Available ICD Email Reports
- How can I check the status of the ICD to see if the issue I'm having is on my end or IntelCenter's?
- What does the "Secure Connection" button at the top mean?
- Can I email a copy of a report I find in the ICD to myself or a colleague?
- How can I ingest IntelCenter data into my own analytical toolset?
- Why do most IntelCenter analytical pieces have an "as of" date and why should I care?
- ★ Video Intro to the ICD Video Component
- What content tags are used in the Contains field of the Video/Photo Component?
- Can I get a PDF report or Excel listing of all video for a particular group, country or other topic?
- What does Primary Version mean?
- What does Primary Country mean?
- How long does IntelCenter keep terrorist and rebel videos in the ICD?